Clinics & Services
The doctors and nurses run the following clinics in addition to usual morning and afternoon surgeries:-
- Chronic Disease Clinics i.e. diabetes, asthma, COPD (Chronic lung disease), high blood pressure clinics and chronic heart disease clinics.
- Contraceptive implant and coil insertion clinics.
- Cervical screening i.e. smear clinics.
- Baby clinic.
- Ante-natal clinic.
- Weight Management clinic.
- Smoking cessation clinic.
- Flu clinics
- Travel clinic and other immunizations.
- Minor operation clinic e.g. for joint injection, cyst removal, cryotherapy etc.
- Health Promotion checks and new patient checks are also provided.
Other specialist clinics run at the practice are:
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Physiotherapy services
- Primary Mental health clinic (GP referral required)
Doctors and nurses work closely together to provide these clinics. If you have a chronic disease such as chronic heart or lung disease, diabetes or hypertension you will receive reminders in the post to attend for blood tests before your next clinic appointment is due. You will be asked to make an appointment in the relevant clinic after you have had your blood test.
If you think a clinic appointment is overdue, please contact the surgery.